Nothing like a bit of Buster Rhymes to open your Friday?
Got to Love Downton..
This Is Me ;)
So lets talk cookies. Cold weather calls for cookies but cookies that make you feel good & nourished ;) Filled with nutty goodness and the sweetness of dried fruit. Sugar free, gluten free and the one only favourite GUILT FREE. You have heard me talk about my love for the Honestly Healthy Cookbook and when scouring the pages I found a beauty of a recipe which I have adapted to my own needs :)
All The Joy Cookies
- 135g brazil nuts
- 250g almonds
- 80g shredded coconut flakes
- 175 g medjool dates
- 85 g dried apple
- 30g sunflower seeds
- 40g of pumpkin seeds
- Two tbsp of Apple juice
Set your oven to 180.
Throw all ingredients in a processor and blend until ingredients are sticky and combined. It should be easy to pick up the mixture and mould. If it is still quite crumbly then blend some more and add a bit more apple juice. Line a baking tray with grease proof paper and roll the mixture into 15 equal balls. Place the balls on the tray and then flatten and squash slightly with your thumb/fingers. Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes or until golden and firm.
Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes or until golden and firm.
Store in a jar and let your cookie hands tuck in. These have been post run snacks all week and they are UTTERLY INCREDIBLE. Whilst eating them I have done a little happy jigg.. You know what I mean……. Yup that’s right they are worthy of the “Fat Monica” dance.
Other Friday Loves
- This May be the best sandwich ever? – Grilled Almond Butter, Dark Chocolate and Pomegranate
- Pancakes with Sweet Potato – Ohhhhhh yesh
- Quesadillas like you have never seen them before – Look to pretty to eat.. but of course I would
- Oh Stella why must you make such pretty things – Running Performance Tights
- One in every colour – Beach Running for Christmas
- So I don’t have to leave the Boosts at home – Adidas Trail Beauties
Have a great weekend!